Monday, December 7, 2020

Merry Christmas To Owl

Hello Everyone,

Little different project today.   This is a small wall hanging quilted project.  I made two of these.  One for myself and one for my buddy, Jan.  She has already received hers, so this post will not spoil the surprise.  LOL  The quilt pattern was from a pattern book I purchased at Annie's Craft Store on line.  I used heat and bond to apply the appliques and machine stitched around the appliques.  I did a little bit of machine quilting.

I used Christmas prints in 100% cotton.  I used a recycled light weight sweater for the tree.  



    


      




So glad you stopped by today.  I will be back next time with Christmas cards.  I made over 50 cards.  I did get the photos edited yesterday.  Now I have to get them addressed and mailed.  Still lots to do.  Did my Christmas gift shopping on line today.  See you soon.

Karen

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea l just love your owl too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wall hanging quilt is just adorable what a fabulous idea.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.