Saturday, December 5, 2020

Winter Greetings

 Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the chilly weather.  I still have to edit my Christmas Card photos!  For got all about doing that.  I have been making some small quilts too and mailed two of those out for gifts.  Got my holiday decorations up yesterday.  So I am getting there.  My family drew names this year for a gift exchange.  We each buy one gift.  I plan on doing my shopping on Monday.  We had quite a bit of snow the other day, but it all melted.  The evergreens still look pretty.  

Today, I am posting a winter/coffee themed card.  I used stamps from My Favorite Things and dies from Stampin' Up.  This card is suitable for Christmas too.  Moose was colored with Copics.




So glad you stopped by today.  I will be back next time with a Christmas project.  Have a lovely day!

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Aw wow how cute is your reindeer and loving the gates take care have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.