Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Winter Wishes Bear and Moose

 Hello Everyone,

Popping in to post a winter and/or coffee themed card using My Favorite Things stamps.

I have used this layout before here.  On this card I included the bear and Moose.  The images are colored with copic markers and fussy cut.  The background is cut with a Stampin Up die.  A light blue cs is used for the card base.



Just love these cute images.  Great for all my coffee lovin' friends.  And, also make great all occasion cards.

Another color variation:


Challenges:

My Favorite Things: Wed Sketch Challenge


Such a fun sketch!!  And perfect for this die.  Whoa hoo!!  




So glad you stopped by today!!  Love My Favorite Things!!

Karen


3 comments:

  1. Ooh adorable images used on your cards Karen great background too hope your having a lovely festive time takecarestay safe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. From one Michigan gal to another - congratulations on your win at MFT - saw the posting in my email - enjoy your shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Caffeine Fueled Paper Play Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.