Monday, December 21, 2020

Sweet Christmas Wishes

 Hello Everyone!

Here are more of my Christmas cards.  You can see that I used this design for most of my cards.  I found this layout in a Stampin Up catalog and cased it.  The background paper differs from card to card.  I used papers from various 6 x 6 stacks I had in my stash.  Many of them were from My Mind's Eye.   
All cards were made with a white card stock base.




The Candy canes and bows were cut using Cup of Cheer Die set from Stampin Up.
The sentiment is from the Cup of Christmas Stampin' Up set and is stamped in Real Red ink (SU).
On this card the background paper completely covers the white card base. And the candy canes were die cut in opposite colors: red on top and white on bottom.



Another version:




I only took a couple photos of the inside of the cards I made.  The insides are all the same with the exception of the strip of decorative paper.  I matched the paper to the front of each card.  But, I used the same stamp on all the cards.  This stamp is from Greatest Part of Christmas stamp set - Stampin' Up. 



Sending you sweet Christmas wishes!  One more post before Christmas! 

See you again soon.

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Karen love the Candi canes and the background papers are gorgeous too! enjoy your day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful candy canes card designs Karen.

    Have a wonderful holiday and New Year and may 2021 be a more normal year for everyone.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.