Monday, November 16, 2020

Chilly Weather, Warm Hugs

 Hello Everyone,

Oh! The chilly weather is here!  I made some cute cards to celebrate the nice chilly weather.  I used stamps from My Favorite Things.  

This card has a die cut window.  I just used a square die cut and cut into my large background piece (the green card stock).  I set aside the cut out square for some other project.   


Bear was colored with Copics and fussy cut.



Added some die cut trees on the second card.  



Both cards can be used as general greetings cards, or Christmas cards.  I have been making some gifts for all the Nov and Dec birthdays.  Just about finished with those.  I have to frame some cross stitch pieces, and have a small quit project to start.  So just busy busy here. I will try to remember to photograph some of the gifts, so I can share with you.   See you next time.  Oh, boy, I almost forgot...I haven't even photographed my Christmas cards yet.  Gosh!  Better get on the ball. 

See you next time!  Hope you day is filled with warm hugs!

Karen 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Karen what a great idea to make them window cards great tip too using the die must try that myself the effects are great x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Karen, those are some well dressed bears, love the designs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.