Sunday, November 8, 2020

Pumpkins and Thanksgiving

 Hello Everyone,

The leaves are falling and so are the temperatures.  I guess it is truly Fall now.  I still need to trim a bush and dig up the dahlias.  But, other then that, I am pretty much done with yard work until Spring.  And, with Fall comes Thanksgiving!  Today, I wanted to share with you more of my Thanksgiving cards.



I used the same pumpkin stamp as the last post here.  The image was colored with Copic markers.  Several layers of die cut squares were added.  And, I also added some die cut stems.



The inside of the cards:

  

I have been making some Christmas ornaments lately.  I really need to get started on my Christmas cards!!  But, I like to fill a basket with handmade ornaments and set them out on Thanksgiving day.  Everyone takes one home for decorating their trees.  So, I have to get my ornaments done and then I can start on the cards.  Lots to do here at the McAlpines'.   It is all fun!  

Check back for more Thanksgiving cards in the next post.  I hope you are having a great day.  

PS: I am thankful for all the beautiful stamps available for crafting.  Just another one of those small things that make life great

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Super pretty Karen love the stitched framing, image and details.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.