Friday, October 30, 2020

Thanksgiving Window

 Hello Everyone,

Time for Thanksgiving cards!!  I made three different designs.  I posted one earlier in October here.  And,  will be sharing the others through out the month of November.  

I used some older stamps to make this design and added dry embossing to make the design seem more current.




I stamped with black dye ink and colored with Copic Markers.  The pumpkins were stamped on a separate piece of white cs, colored, and fussy cut.  They were adhered with dimensional adhesive.  

The orange background was dry embossed.   I tore a piece of textured paper for another layer.  




Inside looks like this:



Here are two more versions.  I added a circle sentiment on the first card and changed out the color scheme on the second.




The cards will all be sent out to family and friends for whom I am always thankful!  Hope you are having a lovely day!  

See you next time with another card design!

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful design Karen, love the papers, colors and fun design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Karen l like your image colours used and great layout hope you enjoyed Halloween x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.