We are really having nice Spring weather this weekend! Got out for a nice walk in the afternoon and ran some errands later. The temps got up into the high 50's! So, seems like Spring is on the way! So, lets take a bike ride today in Dreamland. Today's project was made with a Lost Coast Design stamp called Bikes Border and measures 8" long.
This is a long narrow card that incorporates shadow stamping and heat embossing.
- Cover an acrylic block with Tan pigment ink (All inks from A Muse Studios) and stamp onto white CS
- Heat set the ink
- Ink the Bike Border with brown pigment ink and stamp over the shadow stamping.
- Heat emboss with clear embossing powder
- Layer with black CS
- Tie black ribbon around a Kraft card base
- Add a piece of polka dot DP from Canvas Corp.
- Add the stamped bikes.
And, how about a few super fun challenges for my embossed bike ride card?!!
Creative corner challenge: anything goes
Simon Says stamp: anything goes
Penny's Challenge: anything but square
Love to Scrap: emboss it
Creative Creations: the letter B
I will taking the day off tomorrow to enjoy the Easter Holiday with my family. My brother is making dinner. Not to worry! He is a good cook. So, I will just enjoy getting together with everyone and celebrating the Resurrection of our Lord! Hope your weekend is good and filled with the blessing of Easter! Love ya.