Hope your Holiday preparations are going well. I have one more Christmas card Post for this year. This is the second post for my Ribbon Scrap Christmas Tree cards. See Part One here.
I added an folded flap on the cards with a punched edge. Also added a little bit of bling via the rhinestones.
I have repeated the instructions for making the trees below:
- I collected a huge pile of ribbon scraps: all lengths, widths, and colors.
- Press a piece of cotton fabric nice and flat; I used muslin.
- Lay out the muslin on a heat proof surface: I used my ironing board.
- On top of the muslin, lay a sheet of Stitch Witchery Fusible bonding web
- Place all the ribbon scraps on top of the Stitch Witchery, butting the ribbons together, completely covering the muslin.
- Use a press cloth and fuse the layers together with an iron.
- Now you have a piece of ribbon fabric
- Cut triangles from the ribbon fabric and use them for the trees.
- I added a piece of brown twill ribbon for the tree truck
- Glue to CS with Fabric Tac glue
I wish everyone a Happy Holiday!!!!
See you next year!! I have a peacock birthday I would like to share!!