How is your day going? Well, I hope. Doing good here. Did my grocery shopping already this morning. So, that means I get to goof off for a bit. Yea! LOL Today, let's take a bike ride with a project made with stamps from Lost Coast Designs.
Stamps: Tall Trees Background and Bike Border from Lost Coast Designs
Ink: Mushroom Adirondack,Versa Fine Black
Distress Ink: Faded Jeans and Forest Moss
CS: Black; Not Quite Navy - Stampin' Up
Sheet Music Paper (or sheet music stamp would work too)
Metal disk embellishments
Ribbon Slide -Stampin' Up
- Make a card from Not Quite Navy CS and add a layer of black CS
- Stamp the Tall Trees stamp onto the sheet music with Mushroom ink
- Stamp one of the Bikes from the Bike Border with Black ink
- Distress with the Distress inks
- Add the stamped piece to the card base
- Add the silver metal embellishment
- Wrap the tweed ribbon around the card
- Slide the ends of the ribbon through the ribbon slide and tie in a knot
I was using the paper with sheet music as a scrap to test the Tall Trees stamp...My husband is a musician and prints lots of sheet music. And, when it does not print correctly, he hands it to me and says, "Can you use this?". Of course I can. Anyway, I liked the way the trees looked on the sheet music and just went with it. And, that is my design process for this card...in case you were wondering.
Challenges for my Bike Trail in the woods card:
Simon Wednesday: anything goes
Love to Scrap: anything goes
Amusing Challenge: anything goes
See you next time for more crafty fun!! Have a great day! Love ya.