Time for Halloween!! I used this die cut to make my Halloween cards this year. The dies are from the Sunday Drive series from Spellbinders. This die has lots of pieces and I used a glue bottle with a very narrow cap called Beary Arts Precision Craft Glue. Putting the pieces together without this glue would have been quite difficult and messy. Just takes a little patience and time.
The cards have a decorative paper background. I added some trees made with a Stampin' Up die cut.
The moon is a punched circle distressed with distress ink. I used a foil paper with an adhesive backing to cut some of the bumpers. Not sure where I got the foil paper.