Sunday, October 8, 2023

Fall Themed Cards made with Stickers Part 1

 Hello everyone!

I am back today with a collection of cards I made with stickers.  My BFF Jan gave me the stickers and I thought they were so cute that I wanted to make cards for Fall. Sometimes with stickers, it is easier to design a card around the sticker. Making the sticker a focal point instead of an embellishment seems to work better for me.  I made quite a few cards using all the stickers.  I will post them all today and in my next post.







 On the inside of each card, I stamped "happy fall". Of course, I did not have a stamp that said Happy Fall!  I had to use two different stamps.  One with happy and one with Fall. Worked out fine.  

See you next time with part two. 

Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.