Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Spooky Halloween Cars

 Hello everyone! 

Time for Halloween!!  I used this die cut to make my Halloween cards this year.  The dies are from the Sunday Drive series from Spellbinders. This die has lots of pieces and I used a glue bottle with a very narrow cap called Beary Arts Precision Craft Glue. Putting the pieces together without this glue would have been quite difficult and messy.  Just takes a little patience and time. 



The cards have a decorative paper background.  I added some trees made with a Stampin' Up die cut. 

The moon is a punched circle distressed with distress ink. I used a foil paper with an adhesive backing to cut some of the bumpers.  Not sure where I got the foil paper. 




The insides all look like this:


Here are the other versions I made:
I made the card bases and the cars in different colors.







So, as the card says, Be Spooky!!  Hope you Have a Happy Halloween!!

See you next time.

Karen


1 comment:

  1. Brilliant and spooky cards Karen love the change in the backgrounds x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.