Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Masculine Birthday Card with Truck

 Hello everyone!

I wanted to share this nice masculine birthday card I made for a friend.  The was made with stamps from Stampin' Up.

I used a nice manly plaid decorative paper for the background and dark green cardstock for the card base. Truck was colored with watercolor markers. 




The inside:


So glad you stopped by today.  I am working on my Thanksgiving cards and will be posting those when they are complete.  I am continuing the truck theme for my Thanksgiving cards. Should be pretty cute. Check back for those.  Hope you are having a good day and enjoying Fall.  

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Great card Karen the image is brilliant with the balloons blowing out from the back of the truck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.