Sunday, November 12, 2023

Thanksgiving Cards with Truck

 Hello Everyone,

I would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!  

And I would also like to share the cards I made to send out to family and friends for Thanksgiving.  

I used a die cut truck set from Spellbinders called "Truckin Through the Seasons". The pumpkins are also part of the die cut set.

I actually had to go to the store to get fall themed papers!  I have let my decorative paper stash dwindle down to practically nothing.  LOL. The leaf paper I found at Hobby Lobby. 

The sentiments are stamps I have had for years from various companies.  



I die cut the trucks and pumpkins from various colors of cardstock.  And placed them on die cut circles. 




One version of the inside: Also added one pumpkin.


Changed the background paper on the following versions.




This is the second version of the inside of card. 







    So glad you stopped by today!  Hope your Thanksgiving is full of great things like yummy food and plenty to be thankful for!   

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your good wishes l am sending them back to you, your cards Karen are so adorable x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.