Monday, November 6, 2023

Mason Jar Wedding Card

 Hello Everyone!  

I wanted to share this wedding card I made for my BFF, Sandie. The card is for a wedding she attended. This was another card where I used elements from the shower and wedding invitations as inspiration.  

The Mason Jar stamp and die cut is from the Greetery

The flowers are from a Stampin' Up set called Sending Smiles

I used watercolor paper behind the jar. I used inks and a wet paint brush to color the water-colored background. 

Also added a layer of gold paper.  






Inside of card:


    


Love how this card turned out.  I spent quite a bit of time on this one.  So glad you stopped by today.  Next time I will post my Thanksgiving cards.  Hope you have a lovely day.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen wow this is so beautiful the recipient would have loved it l am sure and the sentiment is worded lovely too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.