Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Publishing Update November 2011

Hi Everyone!
I thought I would post my publishing up date today.  I am still working on Christmas cards this week.  I have 45 done.  I will start posting some of the cards on Friday.  I thought it would be fun to have my own Black Friday celebration...that does not actually start before Friday.  No sales....just cards to look at. Stay tuned for that.   Okay, These are the  magazines which have published my artwork  this month.







 

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!  I am having dinner with my family.  My Mom is cooking.  I have to bring the rolls.  How did I get so lucky.  LOL  Well, I think I will make something else too.  And, I will take a birthday cake as there are two family birthdays this week-my nephew, Tyler and my hubby, Don.   Enjoy!!  Stop back on Friday for my Black Friday post.  Love ya,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. How fabulous Karen - 3 publications!!!!
    What an achievement.
    I so wish I had access to all those American publications, imagine a publication solely on Steampunk - we have nothing to compare to your amazing craft magazines in the U.K.
    Couldn't be more thrilled and eagerly await seeing your art.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....congrats Karen on being published in all these wonderful magazines. Sounds like a great plan with Mum doing the cooking...hoping it was an enjoyable night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Karen! I not only admire your talent, but your patience!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.