Saturday, November 26, 2011

Cute Christmas Tag Cards

Hi Everyone,
Today's projects are some cute Christmas cards I made using similar tags to the ones that made the cover of Vamp Stamp News Dec issue.  (See previous post)   I went one step further this time and incorporated the tags into my cards.  The stamps are from My Favorite Things and are colored with Copic Markers.



The DP is from Anna Griffin and the snowflake punch is Stampin' Up.   The snow and hat are colored with a Le Plume Pigmented Opaque White marker.






 I used Flocked paper for the tag on this card.  The ivy cut outs are from K & Company.







I used the Anna Griffin DP again here and the K & Company cut outs.



My Cute Christmas Cards with tags are entered in the
 Simon Says Challenge- Use a tag.
Dutch Dare: Recipe (use three) Ribbon, Images, pattern papers, layers, rhinestones, brads, buttons. [I used pattern paper, layers ribbons, and rhinestones.
Sweet Stampin Challenge: die cuts and punches

Well, you have a great weekend!  I may put up some Christmas decorations today.  Love ya.
Karen

10 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, These are just fabulous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards, Karen. I like this 'tag card' idea. Have to use it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what cute tags/cards. Love the stamping on the kraft paper. It's such a cute look!! Love the color scheme too!!
    Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable, Karen!!! How creative with the snowflakes big and small. Perfect for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I'm a big fan of tags on cards, and these are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, my fave images !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week

    Hugs

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tags. Thank you for joining in the Sweet Stampin' challenge this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous tags Karen & they make lovely cards too. There's some gorgeous papers there! Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards and tag. I fall in love with last one. Cute boy and amazing 3D flowers. Just Nice!!
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Punches and Dies” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.