Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Publishing Update November 2011 Part 2- My First Cover!

Hi Everyone,
I am back with another Publishing Update.  I wanted to share this with you: My first Cover!!!  My artwork appears on the Cover of The December issue of "Vamp Stamp News".


I made three Christmas tags using stamps from My Favorite Things.  I don't usually show the artwork that is published, but since the tags are the cover, I felt it was okay to show you the projects.  As long as you still buy the issue.  LOL





Okay, see you on Friday.  Love ya.
Karen

6 comments:

  1. I am not surprised at all!!! I love VSN and know they love you!! Congrats, Karen, and have a Happy Thanksgiving too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Karen! The tags are too cute! Love them!

    Debbie
    ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable Karen! CONGRATS!! I am SO PROUD of my stamping buddy, and glad more and more people get to enjoy your work. I would like to treat you to a "congratulation lunch" soon. I'll be in touch. Love U! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen
    You deserve to be a Cover Girl!!!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Many congratulations Karen your deserve this :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.