Friday, November 25, 2011

My Black Friday Post

Hi Everyone,
I decide to do a Black Friday Post.  There are no sales, no crowds, you don't have to wait in line, or drive anywhere.  You just get to look at some cards.  I have a few of my Christmas cards for you today.  I used a retired Stampin' Up set to make all the cards.  I won't talk much today.  This is supposed to be a nice restful post.



The snowflakes are stamped on Kraft with Poppy Parade ink (SU).



Stamped and embossed - black on Night of Navy CS (SU).




Stamped and embossed on white CS.  Color added with Distress Inks (Ranger).




I made about 20 of this design.  Hope you enjoyed this nice, quiet, relaxing Black Friday post.  Love ya.
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Snowflakes are so easy and restful on the eyes! Beautiful Christmas cards Karen! Thanks for the interlude! Love those bows!

    Debbie
    ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, Love snowflakes and yours are just gorgeous on your cards:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your snowflakes are lovely! Adore all the colors! http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/11/im-thankful-for.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.