Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mischievous Mice From Blockheads Stamps

HI Everyone,
I am feeling Christmasy today.  I used  a so, so, so, cute image from Blockheads Stamps.  The set is called Figgy Pudding Mice.  Here is what the set looks like.

Pretty cute, isn't it?!  I used a non-traditional color pallet for my Christmas card.  I like to change it up now and then with some fun colors.  Here is my project with the mischievous mice reeking havoc on the Christmas tree.



Materials List:
Figgy Pudding Mice
Tuxedo Black ink - Memento
Copic Markers
Solar White Neenah CS
CS: Berry, Green , Pink
Ribbon
Rhinestones
Metal Stickers
Paper Clip rhinestones

The image was stamped on Neenah CS (the best when using Copics markers) with Tuxedo black dye ink.  I colored with Copic Markers.  Here is a close up of the colored image.



I layered the image with Berry, green, and pink CS. Accents: a paper clip rhinestone, green rhinestones, pink metal sticker dots, and a wide plaid ribbon.




This was such a fun card to make.  I will have another of the Figgy Pudding Mice images for you later in the week.  The mice are eating up all the Christmas Pudding in the next card.   LOL so cute!



Have a great evening.  Love ya.
Karen

4 comments:

  1. http://memystampsandi.blogspot.comNovember 3, 2011 at 9:44 AM

    you do such beautiful work!!!!your attention to details is just amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute image----GREAT card, great coloring and colors and lovin that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, that bow is gorgeous and such a fun image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the most adorable and pretty cards I have seen this season! Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.