Monday, November 7, 2011

More Mischievous Mice

Hi Everyone,
Well, Sandra said she wanted a Christmasy card.  So, Christmasy it is!  I have used  another of the images from the Figgy Pudding Mice set- Blockheads Stamps for this project.

Materials List:
Solar White CS Neenah Classic Crest
Tuxedo Black Dye Ink- Memento
Copic Markers
Green and Brown CS
Bright Green Ribbon
Metal Dot Stickers

I stamped the image in Tuxedo Black Ink on Solar White CS.  The image was colored with Copic Markers


Aren't these little mice a scream??!!   They really get into trouble.  I finished out the card with brown and green CS layers, green ribbon, and metal dot stickers.   I will put a Christmas sentiment on the inside and, this is going in my Christmas card box.  I sure have a lot more to do.  I am almost finished with my Thanksgiving cards.....so next I will have to really get busy on Christmas Cards.






I would also like to enter my Figgy Pudding Mice in:
Marks Finest Challenge: Fall or winter theme

How are your Christmas cards coming?  Is everyone making cards this year?  I usually make about 70.  Every year I say I am going to scale it back.....and don't!  LOL.  Hope you are having a great Monday!  Love ya.
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Too cute for words! You are a wicked coloured. Is that a word? Awesome stamps and design! WOW! 70! Seriously! Good for you!
    Debbie
    ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable and what fun, and pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are so adorable and the colouring is stunning:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh they look totally satisfied. Thanks for joining Speedy the Cats Friends this week. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.