Sunday, April 28, 2024

Window Views Part One

 Hello Everyone

Wanted to share more of the cards I have been working on for months.  Most of them went to my BFFs and I kept a few.  This is a collection of cards featuring a window view. I used one stamp and die set and varied how I stamped the images on the cardstock and how the die cuts were used.  

Stamp and Die set: Welcoming Window from Stampin' Up

A brick wall dry embossing folder was used on the first two cards.




This was inspired by a card on the Stampin Up web site. And is nice and simple and so sweet for a friend.


I hate to repeat myself but, the cards were really fun to make, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.  My BFFs loved them too.   See you next time with more of the window scene cards. 

Karen


1 comment:

  1. Wow Karen your cards are stunning as always your so creative x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.