Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Floral Cards with Embossed and Die Cut Backgrounds

 Hello My Crafting Friends,

I am back with a few more of the cards I have been industriously making over the last several months.

On the cards below I have used the Beautifully Happy Stampin' Up stamp again.  

Card 1: I dry embossed white cardstock for the background.  


Card 2 and 3: I used a die from Spellbinders to die cut the hem stitch design on white cardstock.  I used a plum distress ink on the white CS to color.



This card uses yellow distress ink to color the white cardstock background.


On the last card, I used peach cardstock for the background and completed the card in the same manner as the others. 


Again, a nice set of all occasion cards.  I will keep a couple and the rest I will send out to my BFFs.  

So glad you stopped in today.  See you again soon.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.