Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Lovely Garden Gate

 Hello Everyone

Wanted to share more of the cards I have been working on for months.  Most of them went to my BFFs and I kept a few.  This is a collection of cards featuring a garden scene. I used one stamp set and varied how I stamped the images on the cardstock.  I used lots of different colors and just kept stamping and stamping.  I did get carried away. (Are we surprised??  Not) LOL.  But there was a lot of scope with this stamp set and each one looks unique.  

Stamp and Die set: Grace's Garden from Stampin' Up

All designs are colored with watercolor markers. 






Really fun cards to make.  I will back in the next post with more of my garden scene cards.

Hope you are having a great day!!  

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.