Sunday, April 14, 2024

Garden Gate Scenes

 Hello Everyone

Wanted to share more of the cards I have been working on for months.  Most of them went to my BFFs and I kept a few.  This is a collection of cards featuring a garden scene. I used one stamp set and varied how I stamped the images on the cardstock.  I used lots of different colors and just kept stamping and stamping. 

Stamp and Die set: Grace's Garden from Stampin' Up

All cards are colored with watercolor markers.

Cards 1 - 3 are all stamped directly on the white cardstock.  I used a mask to stamp the fence behind the flowers.







On the 4th card I die cut the gate and all the flowers.  I created a background with green cs for the ground and blue for the sky.



I do have a few more of the garden scene cards which I will post next time.  Hope you are enjoying the cards and that they evoke feelings of Spring.  

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.