Sunday, April 21, 2024

More Garden Scenes

 Hello Everyone

Wanted to share more of the cards I have been working on for months.  Most of them went to my BFFs and I kept a few.  This is a collection of cards featuring a garden scene. I used one stamp set and varied how I stamped the images on the cardstock.  I used lots of different colors and just kept stamping and stamping. This set of cards are styled in a more Clean and Simple way.

Stamp and Die set: Grace's Garden from Stampin' Up

All cards are colored with watercolor markers.

Die cut ovals were added to the first card. 



I added a kitten and bird in some of the cards.  So cute.


So just a nice bunch of cards to send out for any occasion.  See you again soon for more cards. They will feature a window scene. 

Hope you have a lovely day.

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Aww Karen your cards are super cute the floral image used is lovely as is the kitten and bird lovely touch with the bow too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.