Monday, May 25, 2020

Ooh La La Birthday

Hello Friends,
Hope you are doing well.  We are hanging in there waiting for the end of the stay at home order.  I have been making lots of cards.  And, I have been cooking  and baking a lot.  Seems to make things easier to take if you have good things cooking and the aroma of spices and yummy things in the air.  

So, today, I have a card I made for my sister-in-law's birthday.  I used a die cut Eiffel tower and alphabet stamps to create the Ooh la la sentiment.
I die cut the light colored background with the Eiffel tower die and the navy cardstock.  I removed the tower from the light background and inserted the navy Eiffel tower into the space left by the die cut.  





On the inside:
Found this Fabulous stamp at Hobby Lobby before the stay at home order.  Really a cute sentiment for all my girl friends and family.  The Happy Birthday is from My Sentiments Exactly.



So, just a fun and different birthday card.  So happy you stopped by today. 
See again soon. 
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.