Friday, June 12, 2020

Fairy Birthday Cards


Hello Everyone,
Welcome to my blog.  Today, I have three cute birthday cards that feature a stamp from My Favorite Things.  I made these cards for my friend's granddaughters.  They love pink, purple, and fairies.  The green card is for another friend who has lots of nieces. 
All were colored with copic markers. 

A pretty trim was added to this card:


I cut four rectangles from two papers and nipped the outside corners of each rectangle for the background here:


A paper doily was used to enhance the background on this card.

Just some fun cards to make.  And, a good way to use a few sheets of my over large decorative paper stash.  LOL. 

See you next time with a card featuring a Lotus flower.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.