Friday, May 8, 2020

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!!
Yes, it is Mother's day this Sunday!! 
I made this card for my Mom. I used a stamp from Impression Obsession called Wire Garden Bench   H8606 .


 I stamped with Archival ink and watercolored with ink and a wet brush.


Lace and a sheer ribbon were added to the edge.  Pearls were used as embellishments.










Entering my Mom's card in:
Impression Obsession challenge: Moms Rule

Mod Squad Challenge: a day for mothers


Hope you have a great day!!
Karen


1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet vintage-y card. LOVE the bunny!!!! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.