Sunday, May 3, 2020

Cupcake Birthday

Hello Everyone,
Still "at home" here in Michigan.  Still making lots of cards.  The weather has turned nice and have been working in the garden quite a bit.  Mowed the lawn yesterday.  So, today I thought I would share two cheerful Birthday cards.  Cards are made with a My Favorite Things stamp.

The background is made up of four equal size rectangles cut from decorative papers.  The top left and bottom right corners are rounded.



The cute image is colored with Copic markers.






Second version:


The cards are for a friend who has many nieces and nephews.

Thanks for stopping by and see you next time for another pretty birthday card.
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Normally
    I am a very pink person and would swoop on your second card but the green one is drawing me in . It does have a pink cup cake. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.