So much Holiday fun going on in Dreamland this month! Today's post is a glittery Pinecone Christmas card. I used a great stamp from the Technique Junkies October New Releases.
Stamp: Pinecones from Technique Junkies
Ink: green and brown dye
CS: white, brown, green
Glitter glue: crystal and gold
Wink of Stella Pen: gold
- Make a card from green CS and add a layer of brown CS
- On white CS, stamp the Pinecones with green ink and and stamp a second image with brown ink
- Add piece stamped with green ink to card base
- Cut pinecones from the piece stamped with brown ink
- Layer the pinecones over the first image using dimensional adhesive
- Color in the pinecones with the Wink of Stella pen
- Add the gold and crystal glitter glue to pinecones and pine needles
A Christmas sentiment was stamped on the inside to complete the card. Love all this glitter. This design is good for multiples. But you have to allow time to let the glitter glue dry.
Thanks for stopping by! See you next time for more Holiday projects!!