Hello Scary Dreamers!
Back again with another scary post for the Lost Coast Designs 31 Days of Halloween event!! You will find all the details on the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity -- The Crypt Master and Wicked Blogger. You will find the blog roll there too.
The Lost Coast Challenge is running along with the 31 Days of Halloween Event. Link up all your Halloween/Scary/Weird projects for a chance to win prizes. See All the challenge details here.
Check out my scary tag. I would use this for a treat box or bag, write or stamp a greeting on the back and use as a card, or use as a decoration.
CS: orange, purple, green, and white
- Make a large tag (4.75 x 4 inches) from green CS
- Add a layer of purple and orange CS
- On white CS, stamp the Flying Skull and color with Copics
- Cut out Skull and add to tag with dimensional adhesive
- Stamp the word Scary in black ink using the alphabet stamps
- Punch hole in top of tag and tie ribbons through hole
- Use to decorate a treat box
Love the whimsy of butterfly wings on the skull. My kind of skull.....LOL. Not too scary. Don't forget to check out all the 31 Days of Halloween projects and link up your own Scary projects!! Have a great day!
Check back later for more Halloween and Christmas projects here in Dreamland.