Hello Scary Dreamers!
Back today with another of the Lost Coast Designs 31 Days of Halloween event!! You will find all the details on the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity -- The Crypt Master and Wicked Blogger. You will find the blog roll there too.
The Lost Coast Challenge is running along with the 31 Days of Halloween Event. Link up all your Halloween/Scary/Weird projects for a chance to win prizes. See All the challenge details here.
My scary Halloween card features a skull background. Very scary.
Ink: Rusty Hinge and Wild Honey Distress Ink; black
CS: White, orange, brown
- Make a card base from orange CS and add a layer of brown CS
- On white CS, swipe the Rusty Hinge pad over the paper--lightly
- Stamp the Skull Background with Wild Honey over the inked paper
- Trim to size and add to card base
- Stamp the sentiment with the Old Typewriter Alphabet
Very Scary. I will sent this to someone for Halloween. I like the way the Background looks with ink swiped on before stamping. I could really play with this technique using lots of ink colors.
Thanks for stopping in!! See you again soon for more 31 Days of Halloween!!