Hello Scary Dreamers!
Back again with another scary post for the Lost Coast Designs 31 Days of Halloween event!! You will find all the details on the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity -- The Crypt Master and Wicked Blogger. You will find the blog roll there too.
The Lost Coast Challenge is running along with the 31 Days of Halloween Event. Link up all your Halloween/Scary/Weird projects for a chance to win prizes. See All the challenge details here.
Today, I have a card with the ultimate candy monster! Look out!! How much candy can a Godzilla monster eat?? All he wants.
Ink: Espresso Truffle and Toffee Crunch Memento
Distress Ink: Stormy Sky, Wild Honey, and Antique Linen
CS: white, navy blue, yellow
- Make a card base from yellow CS and add a layer of navy blue CS
- On white CS, stamp Godzilla with Espresso Truffle ink
- Stamp again on scrap paper and cut out to use as a mask
- Cover Godzilla with the mask and stamp the Cityscape in Toffee Crunch ink
- Color the background with the Distress inks
- Stamp the word candy with the alphabet stamps in Espresso Truffle ink
- Add stamped piece to card base
- Use as fun Halloween card
Don't know about you, but I have always wanted a Godzilla stamp. Quite frankly, I love Godzilla movies. One of my guilty secrets. They are so charmingly bad. I do so love le bad cinema. So, anyway.........Leave it to Carmen's Veranda to come out with a Godzilla stamp!!
Don't forget to link up your own scary creation on the Lost Coast blog. You may enter any project that is Scary or Weird using any kind of rubber stamps.
Okay, see you next time for more Holiday fun!!