Welcome to Dreamland! This is my post #1 for the 31 Days of Halloween Event. Lost Coast's Portal is participating in this event as a "Wicked Blogger". Check out the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity for all the details. The complete blog roll is listed there.
The Lost Coast Design Team is also Celebrating a New Release! Check out all the new stamps here. The LCD October Challenge's Theme is Scary or Weird. Be sure to link up all your Halloween/scary projects there for a chance at the prize.
Lots of info! Whew! Now, on to
Ink: black, Tangerine Tango (Stampin' Up)
CS: white, black, orange, and yellow
Paper Doily: yellow
Orange Gingham ribbon
- Make a card base from orange CS
- Repeatedly stamp the Circles Doodle stamp (from ATC Doodles Set) in Tangerine Tango ink
- Stamp the Pumpkin Scarecrow on white CS with black ink
- Color the image with Copic Markers
- Stamp the Circle Doodles around the Scarecrow with Tangerine ink
- Layer stamped piece with black and green CS
- Tuck a piece of the paper doily under the stamped piece
- Tie both ribbons together in a knot and glue to card
Isn't this little guy cute!!?? Great for kids cards too. Don't forget to link up any of your rubber stamped projects up for the challenge and check out all the 31 Days of Halloween projects!! See in a few days for more Halloween inspirations!!