Today, I have a set of fun tags with an inspirational sentiment. This fun stamp is from the May New Releases from Technique Junkies. I also stamped flowers onto pretty DP.
Ink: Regal Rose (Stampin' Up) and Jet Black Archival
Markers - Memento
CS: pale green
Corner and Edge Punch
- Cut tags from the pale green CS
- Stamp the Falling Flowers stamp with rose ink on DP
- Cut the DP to fit onto the tags
- Stamp Measure Herself image onto DP
- Color the dress with markers
- Punch the corners and edges of the DP and add to the tags
- Punch holes in the tops of the tags and add the ribbons
- Glue a piece of lace to the side edge of one of the tags
Aren't these fun!! Love the falling flowers in the background too. The tags would be cute on a gift bag or tucked inside an envelope with a little note on the back. Would be a cute bookmark too. Okay, see again soon. Have a great day!