Welcome to the Technique Junkies May New Release Blog Hop. If you are just popping in here, you may wish to go to Design Junkies blog for the beginning of the hop here. Or you may be arriving from the Design Junkies' blog.
So happy to have you here in Dreamland today where I am showcasing one of the New stamps-- its a beauty!! Well, they all are really and I am just loving each and everyone! See them all here.
Note: The new releases will be on sale until May 8. So pick up your favorites. I think this stamp will be one of your favorites. It has such a pretty sentiment on it and a ballerina. Verrry cool!
I used a fun fold layout and a monochromatic color scheme for my project.
Stamp: How Far You've Come from Technique Junkies
Ink: Jet Black Archival
CS: white, cream, black
DP: Serenade pack from Basic Grey
Technique CD: Fancy Folds and Motion
- Following the "Hip to be Square" tutorial, make the fun fold card base. This is a 6" square card when all folded together
- Add the DP and a layer of cream CS to each flap
- Stamp "How Far You've Come" with Jet Black ink on white CS
- Layer with black, white, and cream
- Add the stamped piece with dimensional adhesive to the left flap
- Glue a bow to the right flap
This how the card looks partially open. The card can be completely opened (6" x 18") too if you really wanted to write a long letter inside. Or you could just write a short note on the center 6" section. This looks so elegant when all folded up. Really makes a statement for a special card.
Now, head off to check out Kathy's project here!! She has some fabulous projects to inspire you!! And have fun on the rest of the hop. Don't forget to check out all the New stamps!! See you next time!!