Here today with a fun occasion card made with Technique Junkies May New Release stamps! Look out! Here come the elephants! Check out this fun new stamp from TJ! I thought this new sentiments really worked well with the elephants! LOL. Very fun!
Technique Junkies Technique CD--Fancy Folds and Motion --- Circle Tab Card Technique
Ink: Onyx Black Versa Fine
CS: Solar White Neenah,Tip Top Taupe ( Stampin' Up)
Circle Paper Punches
Animal Print Ribbon
- Make the card base from Tip Top Taupe CS
- Follow the "Circle Tab Card" instructions to make the rest of the card.
Note: My punches had a hard time going through two layers of CS. You may want to punch the two layers separately making sure they line up. Or, use a lighter weight paper to stamp on.
- Stamp the Elephants on white CS with Versa Mark. This is a very detailed stamp and after experimenting, I found the Versa Mark worked the best. I also used the Neenah CS because the smooth surface worked great with this stamp.
- Stamp the sentiment on white CS and punch out
- Add to a larger punched circle
- Add pearls and Animal Print ribbon
- On the inside, add an interesting coordinating Decorative Paper
Quite a fun combo of stamps, I think. Would be cute for teenagers.....
Later in the month I will share more of the Technique Junkies projects and some more birthday cards. Thanks for stopping by today. See you soon. Love ya