I am back today with my Guest Design Project for the 4 Krafty Girlz Challenge!!! The Theme for this fortnight is ANYTHING GOES!! Very nice and easy. The sponsors for this challenge are:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ A SPECIAL THANK YOU to 4 Krafty Girlz for having me design this month---Very fun!! Thanks Grilz!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^
For my project I used a fun image from Sassy Studios---And is this lovely every sassy!! I paired her with lots of gorgeous decorative papers in shades of yellows and gold.
Stamps: Sassy Studios Digi; sentiment- My Favorite Things
CS: Crushed Curry - Stampin' Up
Decorative Paper: Essentials Collection from Authentique
Ribbon: Lido from A Muse Studios
Dies: Label Four and Fancy Tags - Spellbinders;
- Make a card from Crushed Curry CS
- Layer with Decorative Paper
- Print out the digital image on white CS---make sure the ink is dry before coloring
- Color image with Copic Markers
- Cut out the image with die Labels Four
- Die cut two pieces of with the Harlequin die from DP
- Die cut two Eiffel Towers from Crushed Curry and Houndstooth DP
- Add the Harlequin die cut pieces (diamonds) to the card front with dimensional adhesive along the left side and the bottom
- Wrap Yellow tulle around card and tie in knot
- Tie the Lido (yellow) ribbon around the tulle
- Add the Eiffel Towers with Dimensional adhesive
- Stamp the sentiment on Crushed Curry CS and cut out
- Die cut the Fancy Tag from DP and add the sentiment to it
- Add to card with dimensional adhesive
- Add more of the papers and a piece of the Harlequin die cut for the inside
- Leave room to write a little note or stamp an additional sentiment. This would make a cute birthday card.
Cute!!?? Pretty sure I will use this for a birthday card for one of my lovely friends.
**********Challenges for my Spicy, Sassy Gal
Simon's Wednesday: anything goes
Die Cuttin Divas: anything goes with die cuts
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday: plaid or houndstooth pattern---I used Houndstooth patterned paper to die cut the Eiffel Tower and I used the same paper on the inside of the card
Through the purple haze: :for the girls
Oh, Happy Halloween. I am working on covering three hat boxes with fabric (not paper). I decided to use fabric since the boxes are made of wood. I still have a lot of work to do on those, but, I will show you when I am all done. I have to fly...lots on the schedule for today!! Have a great day!! Love ya.