I was invited to join the lovely ladies over on the 4 Krafty Girlz Challenge blog as a Guest Designer for the month of October!!! Check out their challenges!! The challenge are always fun with cool prizes and run for two weeks. The current challenge, that starts today, is an Anything Goes Challenge!!
The sponsors for the Challenge are:
Dilly Beans Stamps
Floppy Latte's Digital Designs
Angie's Digi Stamps
For my Guest Designer project, I used an image from Dilly Beans called Daisy Girl Framed.
Digi Stamp: Daisy Girl Framed from Dilly Beans
CS: White, Always Artichoke and Rich Razzleberry (Stampin' Up)
Decorative Papers: Lost and Found Blush from My Mind's Eye
Copic and Marvey Alcohol Markers
Plum Pearls from Kaiser Craft
Magenta Colored Grosgrain Ribbon
- Make a top fold card from Rich Razzleberry CS
- Layer with Always Artichoke CS
- Add two pieces of DP
- Print out two image in two different sizes
- Color the larger image with Alcohol Markers
- Cut out around the image
- Add to card front with dimensional adhesive
- On the second smaller printed image, color just the flowers
- Cut out the flowers
- Add the flowers to the lower right corner with dimensional adhesive
- Tie the ribbon in a bow and glue to card
- Add a few pearls to the hair and the flowers
- On the inside, repeat the paper layers
- Stamp a pretty sentiment (this one is from Stamping Bella) on White CS
- Add three more flowers
Head over to the 4 Krafty Girlz Challenge and link up your Anything Goes Card!!! Don't you just love "Anything Goes" ???!!!
*******Other fun Challenges for my Daisy girl card
Link Up For Pink: use pink---This is a linky party to help promote Breast Cancer Awareness!!!!
Belli Challenge: pearls and ribbon
Penny's Paper Crafty: anything goes
Loves Rubber Stamps: anything goes
Cards Galore: flowers
Oozak: anything goes
See you next time with "something" fun. Maybe some cards for kids??? Does that sound good? Oh, and I will be back on the 5th with my Halloween Domino Art project!! Ohhh should be scary. Hope you are having a great day!! Love ya.