Oh, we are back to rainy weather, so no work in the garden today. Perfect time to get in some blogging and share a Spring theme card. I made this card with an Eiffel Tower stamp from Paris Full Sheet by The Stampsmith.
- The image was stamped with Blue Breeze Kaleidacolor Pad from Tsukineko on white glossy CS.
- Go over the image with Versa Mark ink and add UTTE; heat emboss.
- Add to a Navy card base layered with DP from DCWV
- Die cut birds. I used a die from A Muse Studios and a pale blue CS
I love the high gloss that you get with the UTTE. Reminds me of my decoupaging days! LOL.
- Add a blue bow and a few blue rhinestones for embellishments
Just a reminder that the Stampsmith Challenge is still open and runs thru the end of the month. The theme for April is Black/white with a pop of color. There a $21 gift certificate up for grabs!!
Challenges for my Paris in the Spring card!
Simon Says Stamp: travel or city scape
365 Cards: Spring
Well, let's see what do I have for you next? How about a funky Pink Steampunk tag?! Sounds crazy doesn't it? I will be back next time with that--so see you then! Hope your day is filled with good things. Love ya.