Missed you! I was a bit busy over the weekend. Spent a great day with my dear friend, Laurie. Spent the day catching up and having a nice day! So, now I am back and ready to get some blogging done. Let's get all dreamy here in Dreamland today. I have used a Lynne Perrella (Paper Artsy) stamp set that is available in the USA from Blockheads Paper Arts!
Pacific Queen Paper Artsy
Dream Sentiment-Verses Full Sheet from Blockheads
Tuxedo Black Memento; Faded Denim and Spun Sugar Distress; Blue Pigment
Distress Stains: Faded Denim
Clear Embossing Powder
Black Bakers Twine
CS: blue, white and black
- Make a card from blue CS and layer with black CS
- On white CS, stamp the Lady with blue pigment ink and heat emboss with clear powder
- Swipe the Distress Stain along the edges of the stamped piece
- Add a little Spun Sugar Distress ink to the cheeks. I just used my finger to apply the ink.
- On White CS, stamp the banner from the Pacific Queen set with Tuxedo Black ink
- Cut out the border
- Stamp the word Dream with Faded Denim Distress ink on white CS and cut out in the shape of a banner flag; distress with the same ink
- Add the banner to the card with dimensional adhesive
- Glue a piece of bakers twine onto the banner
- Stamp sun with Tuxedo Black ink and add with dimensional adhesive
I went a bit crazy on the inside of the card! I think I can still write a short note if I use a black pen. LOL
- Stamp the Lady with Faded Denim stamping off once; apply the Faded Denim to the edges.
- Stamp the suns with Tuxedo Black ink stamping off once
- Layer with Black CS
Love these Lynne Perrella images!! Check out the rest of the stamps on the set! Just so cool!
I would like to enter my Dreamy Banner Lady in the Paper Artsy Blog Challenge!!
Paper Artsy: use Paper Artsy Stamps, Fresco Paints, Wood or Paper Mache
Take a Word: vintage Beauty
Tomorrow I will be back with something fun from Lost Coast Designs! See you then. Love ya.