Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Stampsmith Christmas Challenge

Hi Everyone,
It is the first of the month and that means challenge time at the Stampsmith Challenge blog. Since it is the first, you do not have to use Stampsmith stamps. So, how easy is that? The theme is The Holiday Season. Let's see what you come up with. There is a prize too. A $10 gift certificate to the Stampsmith Shop. I used my Coffee Gal stamp. This is such a versatile image. I just love it. Here is my card.



The DP is from Anna Griffin. The image is stamped on glossy white CS with black dye ink. I added lots of layers and some cording. I rolled the cording into a disk...in the lower left corner...and used a good glue (like Fabric Tac). Here are some close ups.



Some fun challenges for Coffee Gal Christmas:
Alota Rubber Stamps: Christmas
Craft Your Passion: Monochrome
Paper Playtime: Christmas Carol Inspired-We wish you a Merry Christmas
Stamps R Us: Holiday card
2 Sisters: Non-traditional colors

Paper Play challenges: Monochrome

My Time to Craft: Vintage Cards
Have a great evening
Karen

7 comments:

  1. This is such a classy card. I love it. I especially love the flower embellishment on the card! Thanks for participating in the Paper Playtime Challenge.

    Pam
    simply-pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and elegant.Love the image and flower.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card & you've done a fabulous job on it... it's perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.
    Marilyn
    http://www.onestampingfool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZERS! That rolled cording flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very very very nice card !!!!!!!!!!! I love it. you made a great job for this.
    thank you for joining and good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flower embelli is gorgeous! Talk about vintage - this totally reminds me of the 50's (not that I remember them!)

    I'm so glad you were able to join us this week at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, Karen - so many great techniques. I love the image, the cording, and that fab big bow.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.