Monday, December 27, 2010

Stamping Vacation Design Team Card

Hi Everyone,
I am back today with another Stamping Vacation Design Team card. Your challenge category is State Your State and the state this month is Nebraska. A great place and state where I was born. For my inspiration, I used the fact that the state flower is goldenrod which is yellow. So, I made an all yellow card. I used a Cardmad Fairy digi image called Chickadees. Cardmad Fairy is our sponsor this month and you could win some of their extra cute images! So, take a look at my "goldenrod" colored card.


Materials:

CS: Barely Banana (card base) and Crushed Curry from Stampin' Up

DP: Debbie Mumm and K & Company

Markers

Inks: Scattered Straw Distress from Ranger

I colored the image with markers and added the background color with distress ink. I layered away and used several Cuttlebug embossing folders. I added some ribbon and some pearl stickers.







I made the inside pretty too...so thought you might like to see it. I used a sentiment from Impression Obsession.



Some fun Challenges for My Little Chickadee:

Stampin B's Design Team: Use ribbon but, do not make a bow or tie it

Crafty Ann's: Anything Goes

The Crafty Pad: Anything Goes

Sugar Sweet Paper Treats: Anything Goes

Crafty Sentiments: Anything Goes

Bee-Crafty: Rough aroung the edges-textures, distressing, etc

Anything Goes Challenge: The Letter C - My letter C item is the Chickadees

Allsorts: Anything Goes

Corrosive Challenges: Bling it On

Victorine Originals: Anything goes


Well, I guess I am all blogged out for today. Have a great day!


Karen

12 comments:

  1. Wow this is so pretty, love colour and those birds are adorable. Hope you had a fantastic Christmas and wishing you all the best for the New Year. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sunny card, love it! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad @ http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/

    Happy New Year!

    Maggie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm lovin this. yellow is my favorite wintertime color, it just makes me feel so good, and loving ducks and chicks this makes it even better. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us at Victorine Originals. Your card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! I love the bright colors..

    Thanks for joining us at Victorine Originals!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So bright and cheerful - I just love it! Thanks so much for playing at Bee Crafty.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful...what a "happy" card you have created here...LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab image and lovely bright card thanks for joining us at crafty Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable, love the yellow. Thanks for joining us at Victorine Originals.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.