Thursday, December 9, 2010

More Christmas Cards

Hi Crafting Buddies!
I have more Christmas cards for you today. I am still finding that I need more cards. I may have to make about ten more! My Husband decided he wanted some to send out too. Today's cards use "Hanging Tree Bulb" from Impression Obsession.
The sentiment stamps is from Sweet N Sassy. Polka Dot from Stampin' Up

CS: Real Red - Stampin' Up, Cream

DP: My Mind's Eye

Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug

Ink: Garden Green - SU

Stickles



The inside and a sentiment form Blue Ridge Impressions

Materials for the second card:

Sentiment Stamp: My Sentiments Exactly, Crosshatch Stamp from SU

CS: AC Cardstock

DP: K & Company




Lots of pictures today and not a lot of talkin'. LOL Hope you enjoy all the views of my cards. And, here are some challenges for my Ornament Card:

Cooking It Up With Katie: Recipe- Make it red, Add Some Layers, Show us some Christmas
Stampin Royalty: Winter Holidays
Trimmies Craft: Color Festivia
The Cuttlebug Spot: Favorite Embossing Techniques - Using Embossing Folders to add texture.
Stamping Vacation: Pick three
Well, that's about it for me today. I am going to go a put a big pot of chicken soup on. This is one Don's favorite now. Have a great day.
Karen

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Holly ribbon and I love the ornament!
    Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card.
    thanks for entering this week over on c.r.a.f.t challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are gorgeous, love that ribbon, its beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards.Thanks for sharing with us at Cooking it up with Katie.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Karen! I love the antique feel to this card! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck and Merry Christmas!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just love it when the men in your family do that, my son came home with a request for 6 more last night that he just had to have for this morning, and there was me thinking I only had my hubbies card left to do. Fab card, thanks for joining us at Penny's and happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project using Ei's Festivia palette, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won.

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout. Beautiful ornement. Your sparkle is the perfect touch. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, i like the layout and that ribbon, thank you for joining in with us this week at C.R.A.F.T Challenge
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what beautiful cards! I have to say the second captured me with that pretty holly and gold trim ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Penny's for Merry Christmas challenge! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very elegant cards, I love them both and your colours are perfect for our colour palette challenge this week at CRAFT. Thanks for joining us and good luck, love Jacky

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the country feel to this! Gorgeous job! Merry Christmas and a Happy New to you and your family! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. really lovely creations! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at CRAFT! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful, but a lot of work if you're going to make 10 more!
    thanks for playing with Cooking It Up With Katie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.