Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Dragonfly Sympathy Card

Hello All,
Hot as heck here in Michigan, USA.  Taking a break from the outside to share this sympathy card I made for the death of a treasured family member.  The stamps are from Stampin' Up.  I used  gold and platinum pigment inks for the stamping.  I did not used embossing powder.  My ink pads were a little dry so the ink dried quickly.



I also made the envelope and decorated it.  This is the front of the envelope below.

Embellishment on the back of the envelope:





The dragonflies were die cut from a gold metallic paper and I used gold satin ribbon.






  Inside of card:

I will be back with more of the cards I made using dry embossing.  See you then!!
Karen

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful Karen and so fitting too! l too lost a dear Auntie just recently how strange as her surname was Mcalpine sending lots of love x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.