Wednesday, July 26, 2017

More Fun Cards with Embossing Folders

Hello Dreamers!
Happy Wednesday!  Just popping in this morning before heading out for the day. Finally getting my hair cut this afternoon. You may remember that I moved in Oct of 2015.  So, still trying to find a hair stylist.  Harder than finding a doctor.  LOL  I have crazy curly hair that is difficult to cut and the local 15 minute hair chop shop is just not an option for me.  Wish me luck!! LOL  

Now, let's talk cards!   I am sharing more of the cards I made using a dry embossed background.  In most of the cards, the dry embossing is the focal point. I added some coloring and minimal embellishments.  I used Distress inks on the coloring.





A stack of embellishments were added to this card.



Super cute Birthday Card!!



Well, have to run!!  I hope you are having a lovely day!!  See you soon for more card making fun.
Karen

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.