Back today with a scary Halloween treat! This project was made with stamps from the September new Release stamp from Technique Junkies. I made two versions of my card. One is colored with Copics and the other is colored with Distress Inks. The first photo is the Copic version.
Ink: Black die
CS: white and black
Copic Markers or Distress Inks for coloring
- Make a card from black CS
- On white CS, stamp the Halloween House with black ink
- Color the image with Copic Markers and add to the card base
- Stamp Trick or Treat Banner on white CS
- Color with blue Copics and cut out
- Add to card with dimensional adhesive
This is the second version that is colored with Distress inks. I used the Ranger blending tool to add the ink. The coloring is just a bit subtler. But, still very effective.
Great Halloween card! I would also use this for an invitation. Another great collection of New Stamps from Technique Junkies!! Thanks for stopping by. There will be lots of Halloween and scary projects coming up. Hope you are having a great day.