Monday, September 26, 2016

All Occasion cards made with Decorative Paper

Hello Dreamers!
I wanted to share a group of cards I made using all those beautiful decorative papers in my stash.  The cards were really fun to make and quite quick.  I added ribbons and a sentiment to finish each card.  The majority of the papers are from K & Company.














Basically, all you do is cut rectangles.  Just keep the bottom rectangle larger by a third than the top rectangle.  Works for most sized cards.   They go together in a snap.
Hope you have enjoyed!  We are having a nice rainy day today.  So, just a perfect day to do a little blogging.
Coming up in Dreamland next month:
1 blog Hop with Christmas
1 Special event with Halloween projects
Lots of scary Halloween projects
Lots of Christmas projects
And, anything else I can think of to post--maybe a few birthdays.
Have a great day!
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work. So easy yet elegant. I just might have to CASE this idea. Heaven knows I have a ton of DP.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.